Here are some of the possibilities why you can't find listings after importing them in to OneCart.
- Lazada listings can only be imported if they are active and in stock.
Do check that the product in your listing is in stock or the listing's status are not -
- Pending QC
- Out Of Stock
- Your Shop might not be connected to the correct account of the seller centre.
You may check by following the steps below -
- Go to Settings > My Platforms > Manage Connections
- Click on "Test Connection" to verify which account that it is being connected to (as per image below)
- For Shopee, verify that
the Shop ID and Shop Name are correctly connected to the Shopee account
For Lazada do check that
the data name and email are as per the correct account
- If the account is wrongly connected you can,
click on "Refresh <Shop>" and log in to the correct account
- Go to Listings > Import Listings > Import from Platforms (select the desired shop
Lastly, you may try deleting the existing SKUs (variants included) in your inventory in OneCart. From there, re-create the SKU in your inventory in OneCart and reimport your listings from the respective marketplaces before matching.
If neither way works, do reach out to us at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you. :)